The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One ordinary life....One extraordinary God.

To mark a moment
To celebrate and embrace the past
To move forward into the future with God-confidence
To thank the many astonishing people of my life
To be commissioned and set aside in a public sort of way

On Saturday, January 16, 2010
at a service held at Highview Community Church, Kitchener
at 2:30 p.m.
I am being Ordained.

This is an open invitation to all who would like to celebrate that with me.

5 comments:

Anne said...

You make me see that God's extraordinary love for me is all that I need for life and godliness.

Ready to celebrate with you

Anne

Juanita said...

Ruth Anne....we'll be there!!!!!!
Sharing in your joy.
Love, Juanita

joellifecoach.blogsot.com said...

Hot digidi...very cool to watch over the years as you have yielded your life, taken big risk and said "yes" to the many things God has called you to. My prayer for you...May God continue to direct and may you continue the journey with "yes" in mind. Looking forward to seeing where your journey takes us...partner and friend....Joel Bennett

Ian Peers said...

i'll be there.

Kathleen said...

Who could possibly miss such an extraordinary event? I am so very proud of you and humbly and overwhelmingly admire you and your connection to God. I watch how you share your faith and connection to Jesus and God and share with others in your quite dignified way. As only you understand, I write this humbly, while crying.

Kathleen