The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Almost

Between two worlds, I am right now.

Resting done, except for that which has been promised to my soul for better self care going forward.

Reading done, except for the two books I'm in the middle of and likely won't finish.

Beauty observed, except for what waits in regular life, always surprising.

Quiet received, except for that which will be eagerly pursued and can still be found in the normal noise of life.

I am here, fully, yet my heart is being pulled home. Ideas for a preferred future won't leave me alone - in a good way. People I've maintained contact with for eight weeks away are saying they miss me. The life God has called me away from these past weeks is still the life He's called me to. And in a clearest way I have heard Him say, You are MY servant and you are NOT done.

So I linger in these last hours by the water, weeping from the gratitude, breathing in the sweet Georgian Bay air, lavishing in His lavish love to me.

Thank you, everyone who did, for letting me go this long.

Thank you.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

Juanita said...

It will be sooooo good to see you...and to see and know the work He has graciously done in you.
Blessings and love and prayers,
Juanita