The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Just Saw My First Bear!!

I'm not kidding!! No metaphors people. I am inside the cottage having just come in due to a quick rain shower, otherwise I would be still out on the dock.

It's 9:15 and I've abandoned my journalling to report this breaking news! Unfortunately, I did what I've been told to do and scared him away with a loud noise - rapping on the window. That sent him scurrying up the back hill.

Hey! I didn't get a picture!!!!

He's a juvenile black bear. Got a good look at him out the side windows of the main room, just on the other side of the deck. Not sure what he was after, but we did bbq steaks for supper earlier tonight.

Ken has just now arrived and we got him in safely.

Problem now is, my friend who's visiting is still out fishing.

Once everyone is inside safely, I might be able to settle down!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

Anne said...

Do not give him a name !!!!

Juanita said...

Oh my gosh!!!!