The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Quick Post From A Remote Place

Suradet is now sitting with me as we visit an internet spot close to Hot Springs. Mostly we have been able to post from our blackberries, but I am taking this chance to write something quick on my personal blog.

Please refer to the Highview To Thailand Blog for a more detailed update on how Megan and I are doing, and what God is doing, while we are away here visiting our Thai family. It's been amazing! So much has been acomplished, it seems, for good, and it is humbling and very rewarding to be part of it, even if in such small way.

As always I feel more that we have received than that we have given.

I wish I could post pictuers, but it's not possible right now. Later, when I'm home, I will retro post some pictures and videos. Meanwhile, I just want my family to know how much I love them and miss them. Such a great gift to be here.

And our very deep thanks to Suradet and Yupa and all the children for their love and hospitality.

No comments: