The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Morning


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life."
Psalm 143:8


It's a brighter sky this morning for sure.
And yesterday's temperatures?! I mean really? Smashing a 60 year record high with 21C? We won't get into what all this might mean in a bigger climate picture. And I hear we might get snow again on Sunday. Oh well.
I'm just glad for the chance to get outside yesterday in the warmer air. Slept last night with the window open even.



All of it has me wistful for other warm places and their mornings. Sauntering down the driveway at Hot Springs just to catch the morning sky between the mountains. Out in the kayak to be very, very still on the water as the day begins in Cognashene.



I don't know about catching worms, but honestly folks, for me it's the best time of the day. And how glad I am for folks that can do productive work after supper. Not me, so it's a good thing the world has both us kinds of people.
For all of us, prayers are offered for good evidence of God's unfailing love, for guidance, and for the peace available when trust is well-placed.

No comments: