The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Monday, October 2, 2023

Sons

 



Again I am lagging in 'national day of's'.
Last time I missed daughters' day and now....

Apparently Thursday, September 28 is Sons' Day in Canada.

That's okay, because that was the day I dropped in to see my son unannounced once I was finished with my annual ultrasound at St. Mary's. He lives close by.

I wanted to just say hi and check in, because he's been giving of himself in rather demanding ways of late, helping a friend in need. Which is just one of the many reasons I'm proud of this guy, and the open heart he carries between these broad shoulders.

And I guess it says something when a Mom can spontaneously stop in on a Son and be so warmly welcomed. He's doing great, by the way, which wasn't a surprise at all.

Also of note:
His smile bears resemblance to his Dad's,
which is just another proof to me that God is merciful. ;)

Happy Just Normal Monday Day, Love!!

No comments: