The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Monday, March 7, 2011

On My Way!

Cuddling with Abby this last evening at home. Packing is all but done. Running around is over. Just not sure my new shoes are going to be comfortable enough for all that walking!!!! Do - have enough gum? How is it possible that I am allowed to do this again?

These are my random musings tonight.

I'll be leaving the house at 2:45 am Tuesday morning and due to arrive in Chiang Mai on Wednesday around 11 am Ontario time.

I will do my best to keep posting along the way.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Blessings and journey mercies...
Love, Juanita

Rev. Ruth Anne Breithaupt, MDiv. said...

Thank you so much, Juanita! It's very simply God's mercy that I even get to go. Ruth Anne