The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Friday, March 11, 2011

Safe and Well

While my thoughts and prayers are certainly with Japan, we are not in any way affected here. Just wanted you to know. Thanks for the emails of concern and prayer.

Another day dawns. Plans are to go to a mountain church where Suradet is friends with the pastor, for a Saturday worship. Everyone's invited!! Can't wait.

Moment of astounding beauty this morning at our own sunrise worship. Simple guitar, three part harmony, two languages, I Surrender All.

We also sang Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing and I was able to tell Saiy that this was one of her Sponsor Derek's favourite. :)

Breakfast is soon. Good thing because while the jet lag has been minimal, I still find myself STARVING at the oddest times.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: