The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Morning Paddle Praise


"My heart, O God, is steadfast,

I will sing and make music with all my soul...
For great is Your love, higher than the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let Your glory be over all the earth."
Psalm 108:1,4-5

An astonishing morning of glory, for my last (for a while) paddle around the island, prompts much praise.

How can I do anything but praise You?
Thank You for these weeks of restoration
making my heart steadfast,
and bringing so much music to my soul.
Thank You for the blessings of family,
both near and far,
and the adventures You take us on,
wild and loving Father.

Thank You Spirit, laying still, so still on the water.
Thank You Jesus, making it all possible.
Faithful, faithful Yahweh.

Home.

No comments: