The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Overlapping Orbits of Brilliance


 

Slept so well last night and woke up ready to take the day! Hopefully this means my body is accepting the fact that we are in this time zone now, even if my mind and soul are lagging still, just a little.
Still, I find myself eager, excited, energized.



Saturday.
It's gearing up to be a day where so many of the orbits of my life overlap.
There's still things left on the list that are about finishing off this particular trip (oh the paperwork!).
I've got a baskets by the door to deliver thank yous to Sponsors (that's always so much fun!).



I'll be doing groceries and packing today in order to be ready to head back to the cottage on Monday (with four grandchildren in tow!).



But before that I will be at Highview Sunday morning, and I can hardly wait to worship with my peeps there (oh how I've missed you all!).



Sunrise.
Children.
Worship.
Reflections of life and joy and love so brilliant I can hardly stand it.



So bring it on, Saturday.
The list is long with tasks of blessing.
How did life get so big?
"I have come that they might have life,
and have it to the full."
Jesus - John 10:10



No comments: