The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Monday, January 15, 2024

Courage Trying

 



Clearing off my desk a little this morning and came across this inspirational quote (unknown author).

It was carefully detached from the front of a graduation card I received, and tucked under my clear desk mat along with other pictures and vision statements and such that I collect there to encourage and inspire me.

"Courage to try" is what catches my attention this morning. I would agree with whoever penned this, that that's where it all begins.

Mondays are good for this. The start of a new work week. Maybe the beginnings of new ventures. Or even just simply the chance to square our shoulders and approach the tasks before us with a fresh start.

For some, great courage is needed indeed. I applaud you, am praying for you, and can't wait to hear the stories of how God did indeed cause 'all thing to work together for the good.'

For others the great courage is just in the little step that's needed to get started. Maybe just to shake off the pull of winter hibernation and 'git er done' today. Just to step out not even sure where the energy will come from. Praying for you too. Can't wait to hear those stories too.

Courage trying is full of potential!

Heading into a week that I'm hoping won't be quite so demanding as last week. Feeling that hibernation pull myself. It's plenty cold out there!

Happy Monday everyone.

No comments: