The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Monday, March 4, 2024

Good and Ready

 


I had in mind to do a sunrise walk this morning.
Um...not so much.
I think the sun is coming later today.
Maybe a lunch time stroll instead?
For now it's okay to trust that there is a sun rising behind all that fog, and start into the day with vigor.
As usual, of late it seems, I welcome Monday as a chance to regroup from a robust weekend. Time to spend my energies differently.
Is it weird that just looking at the exciting things on my list for the week makes me so happy? It is, yeah, I know. Just writing that out sounded weird to me too.
I don't take it lightly, though.
Loving this about my life right now, that I get to focus on what's important and don't have to worry about trying to prove anything.
Maybe like the sun.
Taking it's time to shine when its good and ready.
Hope you get to shine today.
When you're ready.

No comments: