The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Friday, May 24, 2024

Shine!




Well this short work week has certainly lived up to its name.
Especially when Monday is a holiday AND Friday (and Saturday morning) is Anchor Conference!

In between the week's been a lot of things: busy, productive, challenging, invigorating, connective, encouraging, stretching, frustrating, pressing, and intriguing, among many others.

It even contained a little 'small world' surprise when, on Thursday afternoon, two orbits of my life - my theology discussion group and my Cognashene Community Church connection - overlapped. It's always fun for me when I unexpectedly run into someone in the city who also has a piece of their heart on the Freddy.

Gotta love it when you have a great sleep AND wake up early enough for a cool sunrise walk.

"Shine the Light" is our Conference Theme. While I truly did miss the rush of being on the Conference Team this year, at this moment I am glad for the wisdom of saying no, and the gift of openly receiving what the Team has prepared and what the Lord has in store.

"Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."
Isaiah 60:1

No comments: