The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thursday's Thrillium

 


"If that's how God clothes the grass of the field (and flowers), which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you - you of little faith. So do not worry."
Matthew 6:30-31

There are brand new baby trilliums out in the woods right now. Caught these yesterday, quietly being stunning by the base of a tree.

And this morning, even though I'm not quite up to doing a full 4.5 km, I got in the van and parked strategically so that I could take in some of the sunrise in a shorter stint.

Walking weakens my worry some.
How can it not?
Look at those new white petals!
Look at that fresh wide sky!

That same Creator is creating a way forward through any and every challenge ahead. Every spring awakening, He is. Every new morning, He is. Every day, He is way ahead of me, making impossible things possible.



So, absurd alliteration addictions notwithstanding, I hope your Thursday is full of hope and expectation.

No comments: