The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Thursday, July 11, 2024

After the Rain

 


We're glad to be outside today after all our rain yesterday. It's amazing what we can pack into the first few hours of the day. Breakfast, Lego (inside until a grownup was ready). Then fishing out beaver sticks, feeding chipmunks and some good initial shots with the water gun. All by 9 a.m.

Grandad has taken the littles over to the bunkie, more for a little walk than anything else. I'm going to see if I can get at some emails. Now less than two weeks before Abby and I take off, and there's a few things to take care of before that happens.

Great news! Yesterday I heard back and two more of our children at Hot Springs now have Sponsors! Only one to go. Funny how that always seems to work out.

Meanwhile, I am grateful for another good night's sleep and another mostly chill day to continue to recover.

No comments: