The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday's Motion


 

"Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight."
Psalm 119:35
Hoping to shake off the last of this cold bug as I head into the Monday of a no-meeting-week. I'll admit, it's a tad redundant since I had to Zoom in on, or outright cancel most of my meetings last week.
Still, productivity was low, and I have a few matters to tend to for which I'd prefer a clear head. Matters like: It's time for my annual safety policy training and police check. Slogging through an online course on fundraising. Working on the service to open the season for the good peeps of Cognashene Community Church. Plus, I'm having the first inklings of a soup-related fundraising campaign for this fall, and I want to get some traction on that now, if I can.
All this, of course, with the ongoing adventure of selling our house. I'm always finding one more thing I can clean up a little better. And the dandelions in the backyard are out in full force by now. Good for when I need a brain break.
Psalm 119 seems to keep calling me back to its rhythm and reality. Verse 35 is a good prayer to help launch me in a good direction for the week, especially when I'm feeling a tad sluggish.

Gonna go pursue me some delight, then.
A cloudy Monday, but then again it is still April.
Loving all the spring flowers showing off everywhere.
Happy Monday all.

No comments: