The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tuesday's Traction



"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast,
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands."
Isaiah 49:15-16

Couldn't resist.
These are forget-me-nots, in case you didn't know.
I love how small they are.
And what an image.
My name on His hands.

A different start to this day, but that's okay.
After a lively, ministry-related conversation of mutual encouragement and some decision-making that started at 7 a.m., I'm only now ready to dig into my list and hunker down into the desk work of the morning.

That's okay. It's all part of the scope of life and ministry, especially when dealing with a 12 hour time difference. So grateful for Google Translate and all the grace and patience pinging back and forth across the globe.

Got outside for a walk and some yardwork yesterday, so I don't even mind the rain today. Hoping now to get traction on some of the quieter work of what's on my list.

Hope no one's feeling forgotten today.
But just in case you are.
You're not.

No comments: