The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

On the List for Today

 

Bee Mai - Photo Cred: Roger or Karen Bowman

What could be better than a rainy day when 'Reading prep for July's lessons' is on your to do list?

Here it is Wednesday, right in the middle of my cherished no-meeting-week. And to be honest, I haven't accomplished nearly what I had hoped by this point. So today I will certainly dig in a little and address some of what's bumping up against urgent. I'll do that first.

But come this afternoon, I'm going to indulge in some of that non-urgent, planning-ahead kind of work, and sit down with some books in order to prepare the lessons I hope to teach when I'm at Hot Springs this summer.

"This is My Family." That's what I'm calling the unit.
Based on Ephesians 4:25-5:2, if you're interested.
Speaking truth, getting angry, give and take, working together and forgiving one another...these are some of the themes that are developing as I go.

Going to put the fire on.
Should be a great day!

Have a snug Wednesday, friends.





No comments: